Internal Linking of Related Contents allows you to automatically insert inline related posts within your WordPress articles, based on categories or post tags.
Internal Linking is a powerful SEO technique and an important tool to increase your page views. Moreover, it helps reduce the bounce rate.
With our plugin, you can insert inline similar posts within your WordPress articles, rather than at the end of the post content, like the most popular plugins.
Group related posts into a specific location
In addition to inline related posts, you can also group all related articles in one place within your content. This innovative feature streamlines navigation and provides your readers with quick access to all pertinent articles, further enhancing your website’s user experience.
Select one of six available premium template to present the featured image alongside the related articles.
Order by option
Select how to order the related contents.
Sort order option
Select the ordering of related contents.
Besides the options available on the free version, you can load the related contents based of categories and post tags, post title or custom keywords.
By choosing Custom Keywords as the Engine Search option, you have the ability to define specific keywords for each post.
Bulk Edit for Custom Keywords
This feature enables you to efficiently manage and customize keywords for multiple selected posts. You can easily add or remove desired keywords from the selected posts.
You can select the device where you want to display the related contents..
Categories to exclude
You can select one or more categories to exclude from the related contents.
Post tags to exclude
You can select one or more post tags to exclude from the related contents.
Post to exclude
You can select one or more posts to exclude from the related contents.
Display rightly the related posts in AMP pages.
Custom post types support
You can enable the related contents for specific custom post types.
Use the Gutenberg block to effortlessly incorporate specific related posts within your WordPress content.
You can get the premium version, from the following link:
Once you have installed the plugin, you just need to activate the plugin in order to enable it.
Install Internal Linking of Related Contents will add a new admin page, where you can manage all tracking codes and scripts.
- English (Default)
- Upload the plugin files to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/internal-linking-related-contents-pro’ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Go to ‘Internal Linking of Related Contents’ page to configure the plugin.
기여자 & 개발자
“Internal Linking of Related Contents”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
Release date – November, 23 – 2023
- Tested with WordPress 6.4
Release date – November, 03 – 2023
- Fixed: Warning messages “Deprecated: Optional parameter” on PHP 8
- Fixed: Warning messages “Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property” on PHP 8
- Tested with PHP 8.2
Release date – September, 11 – 2023
- Added: “Support” and “Rate the plugin” links on the options panel.
- Updated : Free vs Pro table
Release date – August, 25 – 2023
- Tested with WordPress 6.3
Release date – July, 08 – 2023
- Added : Template previews
Release date – June, 06 – 2023
- Fixed : CSRF vulnerability
Release date – April, 05 – 2023
- Tested with WordPress 6.2
Release date – February, 17 – 2023
- Tested with WordPress 6.1
Release date – June, 18 – 2022
- Added : Option to manage the priority of the_content hook
- Tested with WordPress 6.0
Release date – March, 11 – 2022
- Tested with WordPress 5.9
Release date – October, 25 – 2021
- Added : Free vs Pro table inside the option panel
- Edit – Code optimized
Release date – August, 05 – 2021
- Tested with WordPress 5.8
- Initial release