Item Lists for Elementor plugin is the best bullet lists pack for WordPress. It is a perfect solution for formatting bullets in a creative and easy-to-read way.
This plugin is bundled with precisely designed 5 of the most useful lists to showcase/decorate your website with list styling. We will keep adding more in future versions.
This pack is truly remarkable and unique in its design and usability. So, stop wasting your time searching for widgets. You can find everything you need in one place.
Where is the Listing Item Lists for Elementor plugin useful?
Item Lists for Elementor plugin useful for all WordPress websites. Below is one small list for which purposes you can start using the Item List plugin.
- Perfect for Creating Awesome List
- Multiple Bullet Lists in One Page
- Display Your Company History
- Display a List of Quotes
- Easily Change the Look of Your List Elements
- Add a Relevant Image to Your Listing Items
- Decorate Your Listing Items Differently
- Create a Attractive List in Minutes
- Present Your Listing Items in Unique Ways
Ready-made Listing Styles
We have designed the five most useful styles to showcase/decorate your website with list styling. It allows you to climb the top of your design capabilities.
Material bullet points decorate your item list in different icons, colors and image.
Shape bullet points decorate your website, listing items in different shapes.
Timeline bullet points display your list in different icons, colors and image.
Alternating timeline bullet points decorate your list in different icons, colors and image.
Gradient-ordered bullet points decorate your website in unique ways.
Many More Coming Soon…
Item Lists Pro for Elementor Features
Pro version overcomes your limitations with a lite version of Card Elements.
- 5 Unique Beautiful List Items
- Perfect for Creating an Awesome List
- Beautifully Designed Styles
- Customize Whatever Way You Want
- CodeCanyon Quality Code Standards
- More Card Styles (Coming Soon)
We’re active for any support issues and feature suggestions. So, I hope you will love it. If you have any more questions, visit our support on the Plugin’s Forum. Feel free to contact us if you want any custom widgets for your site.
Note: This plugin is a widget of Elementor Page Builder and will only work with Elementor Page Builder installed.
Like Item Lists for Elementor Plugin?
- Don’t forget to rate us on WordPress 🙂
Release Date: July 20th, 2021
- WP 5.8 compatibility updated.
Release Date: March 13th, 2021
- WP 5.7 compatibility updated.
Release Date: February 23rd, 2021
- Initial release on WordPress.org. Enjoy!
From Your WordPress Dashboard
- Go to Plugins >Add New
- Search for Item Lists for Elementor
- Click on Install Now button
- Click on Activate Now After Installed in the Backend
- Download Item Lists for Elementor
- Upload the ‘item-lists-for-elementor’ folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate Item Lists for Elementor plugin from your plugins page
Can I Add Multiple Listing Item Lists to a Single Page?
Yes, you can. Item Lists for Elementor plugin gives you the ability to add multiple list styles on the same page.
Can I Change Color or Customize the List Style as Per my Wish?
Yes, you can customize it. We provided all possible options in the Backend to update it from default list elements.
Does Item Lists for Elementor give me Total Control of my List Styles?
Yes, Item Lists for Elementor gives you total control of your list styles. You need to set up everything correctly and play with it. You may get more than your expectations.
Is Item Lists for Elementor Plugin Free to Use?
Yes! Item Lists for Elementor Plugin is free.
Where Can I Ask for Help?
Please reach out via the official support forum on WordPress.org.
기여자 & 개발자
“Item Lists for Elementor”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
Release Date: October 5th, 2023
- [Updated] Latest WordPress 6.3.1 compatibility Check
Release Date: November 4th, 2022
- [Updated] Latest WordPress 6.1 compatibility Check
- [Fixed] Resolved the extra inline PHP close tag.
Release Date: May 25th, 2022
- [Updated] Latest WordPress 6.0 compatibility Check