When creating a restaurant site, It is important to show all the dishes in details.
But no one wants to be redirected to diffrent pages when they just want to see all the dishes the restaurant can provide.
This plugin makes it easy to add recipes information on the admin dashboard and you can choose to use the shortcode to display the recipes information in any page or post you want.
You can also install Dynamic Featured Image plugin to add multiple thumbnails of the recipes, all the thumbnails will be shown as carousel on the page.
You can also change the display format by add additional attributes to shortcode.
This plugin is also useful for those who wants to create a recipe site to teach people how to cook.
- Add recipes information on admin dashboard
- recipes information can be added to any page or post as you want
- Multiple thumbnails can be displayed as carousel
- Based on bootstrap, easy to customize the style
- choose different display format by adjusting attributes of the shortcode
- choose to display all the recipes by diffrent categories
Lnguages: English, Japanese
- Download and extract plugin files to a folder in your wp-content/plugin directory.
- Activate the plugin through the WordPress admin interface.
- Add recipes information from the recipes post_type.
- Add shortcode to any page or post you want to display the recruit information.
If you have any questions or problems please make write in the support forum.
Can I add multiple thumbnails for the job information?
You can install Dynamic Featured Image plugin to add multiple for the recipes post_type, and all the thumbnails you add will be displayed as carousel on the front page.
How can I change the style of the jobs block?
All the blocks shown on the front page is included in one div with id jobs, you can easily change the style by adding css in your own theme css file.
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“Kikushima Recipes”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
자국어로 “Kikushima Recipes”(을)를 번역하세요.
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
- Initial release