This plugin will delay the loading of background images in your website and thus helps boosting the website loading time by reducing total number of HTTP requests.
Quick Notes & Links
- Do not lazyload background images which are peresent above the fold because this will increase time to First Contentful Paint(FCP) metric and affect the speed of your website .
- Background images that are added using inline CSS e.g,
<p style=" background-image: url( path/to/background-img.jpg )" > </p>are lazyloaded by this plugin by default .
- No dependencies required for this plugin to work.
- No extra HTTP request
- Add the selectors of the elements that have background images in the plugin settings page or add
lazyload-bgclass to the element .
- WordPress Tips and Tricks By Proloy Bhaduri
- Buy me a Coffee
Works smoothly with almost every page builders
This section describes the way you can install the plugin
- You can directly install the plugin from wordpress admin screen of your site Plugins > Add New and search For Lazyload Background Images .
- Alternatively you can download the plugin file from the WordPress.org and upload to your site via Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin
- Go to Settings > Lazy Backgrounds
2022년 7월 31일
Works perfectly after activating. I can see the difference in the speed of my website. Nice job!
기여자 & 개발자
“LazyLoad Background Images”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
자국어로 “LazyLoad Background Images”(을)를 번역하세요.
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
- Fix: Error Notice
- Feature : Added support for Beaver , WP Bakery , Avada , Block editor
- Fixed page builders issue
- Added support for different page builders viz. Oxygen , Divi, Bricks and Breakdance
- Updated readme.txt
- Initial release