Magazine edition control is a WordPress addin that controls your magazine editions or just simply groups up your content.
You can add:
- The title of the edition you published
- A description of the edition
- Links to any content on your WordPress installation
Over time you have an extended index of all your published magazine editions on your website with no requirement of expensive software.
The private part of the installation.
- Upload the magazine-edition-control folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory. Be sure its named magazine-edition-control
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
<?php echo magazineditions_picturebook() ?>in your template.
Use the magazineditions_picturebook() API in your templates to display a list of images. It will create a list of images set by your “URL of edition front” settings which points to the editions page.
The public part of the installation.
The public part of the installation is easy, just insert the [magazine-edition-control] shortcode in a page (or a post if you really want to).
- Where can I see a working example of this?
Here: http://www.catholica.nl/jaargangen (live website)
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“Magazine Edition Control”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
- Introduces [magazine-edition-control] shortcode. No more hacking requred to enable the public part of Magazine Edition Control.
- Some minor changes.
- Initial release