This plugin allows you to manually enter links that are related to a post. They
can be on any site and you can enter just the URL or an entire link (specifying
the title attribute, onclicks, etc). There are helper functions to display them
in your theme or you can simply tell the plugin to automatically add them to
posts or even just single posts. The list is output as an unordered list (ul)
with an optional title, and everything has CSS classes to make styling easy.
- Verify that you have PHP5, which is required for this plugin.
- Upload the whole
manual-related-linksdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Manually integrate into your theme or go to the plugin settings page and set it to automatically add them to posts
- Why aren’t the related posts showing?
You need to manually integrate into your theme using the helper functions (wp_get_related_links and wp_related_links) or go to the plugin settings page and set it to automatically add them to posts
- Can I craft my own HTML for the links?
Yes, you can enter just the URL or an entire link (specifying the title attribute, onclicks, etc).
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“Manual Related Links”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
자국어로 “Manual Related Links”(을)를 번역하세요.