WordPress profile pages contain a visual indicator which shows the strength of a user’s chosen password. This is nice, but WordPress doesn’t actually enforce this in any way, so users are free to select weak passwords.
Minimum Password Strength uses the same method to calculate a password’s strength, but forces users to meet a minimum strength requirement before they can change their password.
By default, passwords must have “Medium” strength, but administrators can change this to force passwords to be at least “Weak”, “Medium”, or “Strong”. To change the minimum strength, go to Settings -> Password Strength after installing Minimum Password Strength.
For now, all users have the same password strength requirements, but a later release will allow administrators to select different strength requirements for different roles.
- Upload the ‘minimum-password-strength’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- WordPress의 ‘플러그인’ 메뉴에서 플러그인을 활성화하세요.
- Configure your required password strength in Settings -> Password Strength
기여자 & 개발자
“Minimum Password Strength”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
- Enforce password strength during password reset
- Update “Tested up to” tag
- Fixing the installation instructions
- Updating the short and long descriptions
- Updating the “Tested up to” tag
- Fixing a broken author name
- Adding a readme.txt file
- 초기 릴리즈