Allows you to create a minimum signup period for the official “WooCommerce Subscriptions” plugin.
The customer will pay the full total for the initial minimum period (for example first 3 months), then after that period ends, the subscription will renew as normal each month.
This plugin simply calculates the initial subtotal for the cart based on the minimum signup period, then once the user signs up, the next payment date for the subscription is automatically updated.
- Works well with product addons plugins etc.
- Does NOT use “trial” period functionality.
Suggestions or found a bug?
If you have any suggestions for additional functionality, or have found a bug, please get in touch.
- Upload ‘woo-sub-minimum-signup-period’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Configure your settings on the plugins settings page.
Will there be more features added in the future?
If you have any suggestions, please let me know!
Need support? Feel free to get in touch and I’ll be happy to help.
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“Minimum Signup Period For WooCommerce Subscriptions”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
자국어로 “Minimum Signup Period For WooCommerce Subscriptions”(을)를 번역하세요.
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
– Redeveloped some of the code, and fixed a bug causing the plugin not working on some sites.
– Added option: Don’t allow non-subscription products to be added to the same cart as a subscription.
– Added link to settings in plugins list, and moved the admin menu link to under the general “Settings” menu.
– Added localisation support.
– Tested with WordPress 6.0.0
– Update to not set the minimum signup period when user is paying for a renewal payment manually.
– Fixed array offset error on admin settings page.
– Fixed bug with plugin not working for certain products.
– Fixed bug with recurring total not always re-calcuating properly.
– Fixed a bug.
– Fixed a bug.
– Added redirect to settings page on activate.
– Initial Release.