Inspired by Eric Meyer, Imagined by #BeachPress 2013, Doubted yet contributed by Joey Kudish, we bring you Misspelling Reporter!
Misspelling Reporter allows site visitors to highlight a misspelled word on your site and click
the message that pops up to alert the site admin and post author of the misspelling.
How to use:
* Install and activate plugin
* Visit a single post
* Highlight a word
* Click the report button that appears in the upper left
Help make this plugin better!
Have an idea or want to help with translations? Head over to Github and send us a pull request! https://github.com/blobaugh/misspelling-reporter
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Fix spelling errors!
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“Misspelling Reporter”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
자국어로 “Misspelling Reporter”(을)를 번역하세요.
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
- Fix for fatal error triggering on plugin activation
- Only sends a report on an individual misspelled word once (thoronas)
- Updates to Arabic translation (DrewAPicture)
- Fix JS potential XSS vulnerability (itsananderson)
- General code cleanup to keep developers happy 🙂
- New language translations: French, German, Spanish (DrewAPicture)
- Fixed issues causing wp minify to break (pento)
- Does not email post author if the same email is used for site admin (pento)
- Added success state to message box and disappear after click
- Nacin says nice plugin 🙂
- First community contribution by Jeremy Felt!
- Initial plugin release (#BeachPress 2013)
- Joey Kudish proved wrong that this could be created in less than 2 days. It took less than 2 hours!