Take advantage of a new feature presented in WooCommerce 2.1 and split your cart into packages to offer your users
multiple shipping selections. Packages can be broken down based on shipping classes or on a per product basis. Each
group will have its own shipping selection under the shipping section of your cart and checkout forms.
In addition, this plugin can limit which shipping methods are used for each package. Using the provided table, match
each shipping class to its applicable method, or leave it blank to include them all!
This plugin is designed as a simplistic UI for users who want to separate their cart in packages without the need
of a developer. The actual functionality of multiple shipping options is provided through WooCommerce 2.1
최소 요구 사항
- WooCommerce 2.6 or greater
- WordPress 4.8 또는 최신
- PHP 5.6 버전 또는 최신
Installation through FTP
- Upload the entire
woocommerce-multiple-packagingfolder to the
- WordPress의 ‘플러그인’ 메뉴에서 플러그인을 활성화하세요.
- That’s it! You will find a new tab under your WooCommerce > Settings page to setup the plugin
What happened to the item details for each shipping method after an order is placed?
This is a WooCommerce design choice. In the cart and checkout fields, each shipping option lists the products below that apply to the given rate.
After submitted, the receipt and order page will only list the options selected, and not which items should be shipped that way. If you would like
to request this feature, please contact WooCommerce support.
기여자 & 개발자
“Multiple Packages for WooCommerce”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
- Added: Ability to Divide Cart by Dokan Vendor
- Fixed: Added settings column for products with no shipping class
- Fixed: Strict Standards message appearing on the cart
- Updated: WooCommerce and WordPress compatibility versions
- Fixed: Shipping method titles not display
- Fixed: Settings page not showing updated settings until page refreshed
- Enhanced: Compatibility with latest WooCommerce versions
- 초기 릴리즈