This Plugins helps you to create a simple Glossar / Encyclopedia on your site using the plugin
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload ‘my-glossar’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Optional: Set-up the Slug for the lexicon under Settings > Glossar. The default value is ‘lexikon’
- It is important that you SAVE the Permalink structure again. (Settings > Permalinks)
- Create a new Page with the your own or the default Slug /lexikon/ and add the Shortcodes [gl_navigation] for the navigation and [gl_directory] for the entries to the page
- Enjoy the Plugin 🙂
Clicking on a word shows a 404 Error
The most reasons for this error is a not saved permalink structure.
Go to Settings > Permalinks and press the save button to solve this issue.
How can i use my own template for the detail view ?
To use an own template you can create a new file with the name single-nessio_gl.php and upload this to the theme folder.
기여자 & 개발자
“Simple Glossary”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
First version of the glosslar plugin.
- Bugfix for the navigation shortcode
- readme adjustments
- Bugfix Navigationcode
- add editor for the backendview
- some minor bugfixes
- fix the problem with the special character (germane)
- activate support for comments
- fix problem with the text formatting
- fix some output bugs
- fix for special character and older php versions
- added the possibility to use your own url-slug instead of lexikon
- minor bugfixes
- fixed the not closed h3-tag
- Optimization of displaying the numeric character