This plugin helps you find sub-sites in the My Sites dropdown on large WordPress multisite installations. It sorts sites alphabetically and allows you to filter as you type.
This plugin was forked from code by Kailey Lampert and Eric Juden.
Please submit issues before giving a negative rating so I have the opportunity to fix them. Thank you.
GitHub repo: https://github.com/cloudverve/my-sites-sort-filter
- WordPress 4.7 or higher
- PHP 5.4 or higher
- WordPress Multisite
- Sorts My Sites list alphabetically
- Adds a filter-as-you-type search input to the My Sites dropdown
- Supports multiple color schemes (including Dark Mode)
This plugin does not use or track any user data, either from visitors or users of WP Admin.
- Simply download, install and activate.
Once activated, it automatically sorts sites and adds a filter search input. No configuration needed.
- Can I change the number of sites that triggers the filter search input to appear?
By default, the filter search field appears when there are greater than 10 sites in your My Sites list. To change this, you can define the following constant in wp-config.php (replace 5 with the number of your choice):
define( 'MSSF_MINIMUM_SITES', 5 );
기여자 & 개발자
“My Sites Sort and Filter”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
- Updated dependencies
- Bumped WordPress compatibility to 5.0
- Added Russian translations
- Added missing string translations for other languages
- Reduced minimum requirements to PHP 5.4 and WordPress 4.7
- Initial release