Simple yet powerful Translate plugin for WordPress. Can be used with most of the themes and plugins which support translation.
Why My WP Translate from MyThemeShop:
- Translate from WordPress Backend
- Translate Any WordPress Theme
- Translate Any WordPress Plugin
- No Coding Required
- Option Create .po
- Import/Export Translated Strings
- Search Option
- Detailed Documentation
- HD Video Tutorial
- 24×7 Premium Support
All support for this plugin is provided through our forums. If you have not registered yet, you can do so here for FREE
If after checking our Free WordPress video tutorials here:
you are still stuck, please feel free to open a new thread, and a member of our support team will be happy to help.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the
my-wp-translatefolder to the to the
- 워드프레스의 ‘플러그인’ 메뉴에서 플러그인을 활성화하세요.
- ‘My WP Translate’ Option will be available in Backend
- Translate any Theme or Plugin!
Plugin is not working
Please disable all other plugins and check if plugin is working properly. Then you can enable all plugins one by one to find out which plugin is conflicting with My WP Translate plugin.
기여자 & 개발자
“My WP Translate”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
1.1 [21 Aug, 2021]
- Added support for translation functions _n(), _x() & _nx()
1.0.9 [12 Apr, 2020]
- Fixed PHP warnings for the PHP 7 or later versions
- Fixed translations not working in the Child theme
- Fixed import issue on translations containing non-alphanumeric characters
- Import/export code now uses the JSON format
- Add message indicator when the translation is saved
- Fixed downloaded .po file not containing the translations
- Functionality fixed for not showing translations on front-end
- Security fixes for CSRF and XSS
- Improved child theme support
- Added WP Mega Menu and WP Tab Widget plugins free/pro support
- Fixed: Translated strings not showing after MyThemeShop theme update when theme folder is prefixed with “mts_”
- Official plugin release.