This plugin allows you to add subscriptions forms created in Easymailing within your WordPress website. You can grow your audience in a simple way.
To be able to configure the plugin you need an api key that you can get inside the Easymailing control panel, in “Configuration” > “Api key”
If you don’t have an easymailing account yet, you can create one at https://easymailing.com/signup
이 플러그인은 1(을)를 제공합니다.
- Official Easymailing
- Login to your WordPress admin panel.
- Open Plugins in the left sidebar, click Add New, and search for Easymailing plugin.
- Install the plugin and activate it.
- Download the Easymailing plugin.
- Unzip the downloaded file and upload to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Activate the plugin in WordPress admin panel.
- After successful installation you will see Easymailing icon on the left sidebar. Click it.
- Enter your Easymailing API key.
- Click “Forms” on the left sidebar.
- Requires PHP7.1
What is the plugin license?
- This plugin is released under a GPL license.
What is Easymailing?
Easymailing is an email marketing platform. You can create and send email newsletters, manage subscribers and track and analyze results.
Where can I see more information?
You can get help in https://ayuda.easymailing.com
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“Official Easymailing”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
- Fix: session_start warning in site health
- Fix: Prevent error when not saved APikey and try to add a form
- Fix: Embedded forms not filtering correctly by audience
- Fix: Fix version Requires at least
- Fix: Fix some typos
- Added: English translations
- Added: WordPress.org assets
- First release