on github with his permission under the above licence by Iain Redmill, now working within WordPress,
allowing mouse based input or input when working from a touch screen device. Keyboard settings etc
can be modified by editing the file. To add a keyboard, enter [oskb] within your page where you wish
it to appear.
Furthermore. Onscreen keyboard for password protected posts and pages. Standard keyboard can still be used.
Furthermore. Onscreen numerical keyboard for password protected posts and pages where password is numerical i.e. a pincode. Furthermore: 12 digit password is submitted automatically. (Passwords longer than 12 characters, of which the first 12 characters are numbers, are therefore impossible.) Standard keyboard can still be used. General passwords can still be used by using standard keyboard.
- Upload ‘onscreenkeyboard.zip’ and extract to the
or use the wordpress plugin installer
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
[oskb]in your page at the point you wish a keyboard to appear
I’ve installed v1.0 but the keyboard fails to pop up
There is a bug in v1.0, preventing the plugin triggering, please upgrade to v1.2, where this is fixed.
기여자 & 개발자
“Onscreen Keyboard”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
자국어로 “Onscreen Keyboard”(을)를 번역하세요.
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
- Numerical or standard keyboard can be used for entering password protected posts.
- Installer debugged, now installs, and keyboard displays properly.
- Installer bug fixed, which prevented plugin working (superseeded version).
- Plugin Launched