How to embed: Use shortcode like this [pdfviewer width=”600px” height=”849px”]http://full-url/document.pdf[/pdfviewer]
PDF.js is an HTML5 technology experiment that explores building a faithful and efficient Portable Document Format (PDF) renderer without native code assistance. The goal is to create a general-purpose, web standards-based platform for parsing and rendering PDFs. PDF.js development is community-driven and supported by Mozilla Labs.
- Install from within WordPress plugin installer, or get from WordPress plugin repository
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Go to Settings > PDF Viewer to set default values for the plugin.
- Create or edit any page (or post) and insert the shortcode [pdfviewer][/pdfviewer].
Is this supported on WordPress Multisite?
In simple words, YES. But if you are using domain mapping plugin, this only works when your backend URL is the same as the frontend. Means you have to make sure the document URL use the website public-facing domain name instead of the multisite domain.
기여자 & 개발자
“PDF Viewer”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
- Updated PDF.js to latest version 3.2.146
- Fixed PDF.js not loading correctly
- Updated PDF.js to latest version 3.1.81
- Removed beta version of PDF.js as no longer available
- Fixed potential XSS by contributor role. Thanks to WPScan for responsible disclosure.
- Initial release.