Add coloring application to your WordPress blogs/pages easily.
- Install and activate “Pixobe coloring book” plugin.
- No settings page for the plugin, straight away use the short code anywhere on your blog or pages, multiple times.
- Insert the short code
[pixobecoloringbook src="https://www.colorgizer.com/images/coloring/santa.jpg"], on a page/blog to show coloring book app.
- Click here for a Demo
Developed by www.pixobe.com
Reachout to firstname.lastname@example.org
Troubleshooting and common issues
- If the shortcode is not working, then be sure that if absolute path is used to display the image, the the path should begin with https:// on most servers instead of http:// – and the image is ok to load
- Make sure that the image path between the quotation marks is not converted to link when editing the page or post. Be sure that the path is a plain text – and the image is ok to load.
Print, Download, Zoom, email functionalities are available in pro version.
- Special thanks to khrisme, for helping me update the readme file.
How can I insert a coloring book to a page?
Add the short code [pixobecoloringbook src=”book.jpg”] anywhere on your blog/pages.
Can I use same short code multiple times?
Yes, you can create once and use as many times as required.
Can users upload their own images?
Yes, users can upload their own images and start coloring. Check this Demo
기여자 & 개발자
“Pixobe Coloring Book”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
Optimization and compression of the static assets.
Print & Download functionality removed in order to avoid confusion.