Create, manage and view snapshots of any post (or custom post type) whenever you want. Like user-managed revisions with a lot of useful functionality.
* Create snapshots of any post type including all metadata at any point manually as a secure history and backup of your posts
* Uses the standard WordPress posts table (like revisions)
* Uses a custom post status (and therefore works for any post type)
* Easy snapshot management meta box
* Create Snapshots comfortably in the publish post box
* Choose which post types you want to enable the snapshots feature for
PHP Developer API:
pos_create_snapshot_from($post_id): Creates a new snapshot for a given post ID
pos_delete_snapshot($snap_id): Delete a snapshot by its ID
pos_get_latest_snapshot($post_id): Returns the ID of the latest snapshot for a given post ID
pos_get_plainview_url($snap_id): Get the URL to the plain snapshot view
This Plugin is sponsored by ready2order GmbH, the company which is producing Austria’s best point-of-sale system. Visit us at https://www.ready2order.com/.
NOTE: The use of a custom post status in WordPress is still in beta. The developers of this plugin are in no possible case responsible for any data loss.
If you want to be sure nothing happens, backup your database on a regular basis. You should do it anyway.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to ‘Settings’ -> ‘Post Snapshots’ and set the post types to enable snapshots for
- Use the meta boxes in your edit posts screen
기여자 & 개발자
“Post Snapshots”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
자국어로 “Post Snapshots”(을)를 번역하세요.
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
- Initial – according to the first tests fully functional