This plugin disables Pagination in navigation menu lists and preserves taxonomy hierarchy.
Also, it helps you when you using WooCommerce and you have more than 50 category items.
It can preserve WooCommerce category hierarchy.
- Disable Pagination in nav menu add item lists
- Preserve hierarchy in category nav menu add item list and posts category selector
- Automatically scroll to first checked item in post category selector
- Preserve WooCommerce category hierarchy
- Upload the Preserve Taxonomy Hierarchy directory to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory in your WordPress installation
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- You are done!
If you want to having pagination again you can disable the plugin.
Is there an admin interface for this plugin?
No. This plugin is as simple as pagination is disabled (plugin activated) or pagination is enabled (plugin is deactivated).
How do I know if the plugin is working?
It’s easy first you can check it in post editor page select one or two category’s then save the post if checked categories isn’t in the top the plugin is working.
Second you should have more than 50 category , pages or posts so you can check pagination in add item nav menu editor screen if plugin works you should not have any pagination.
기여자 & 개발자
“Preserve Taxonomy Hierarchy”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
자국어로 “Preserve Taxonomy Hierarchy”(을)를 번역하세요.
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
- Initial release
- Refine the code
- Test with wordpress 6.0