ProGrids displays relevant products from Top Brand Merchants and Advertisers related to the current post, introducing your readers to the best deals and products from popular stores.
ProGrids Basic Features:
The ProGrids widget integrates thumbnails of related products into your posts and immediately starts earning you commission with every click on a ProGrids product. You can earn the highest paying CPCs in the industry immediately after installing and activating the ProGrids Widget Plugin.
Considering the post titles, content, tags, categories, and custom taxonomies of your site, ProGrids finds products related to your posts from the merchant product catalogs that we work with.
ProGrids.com offers detailed reporting on your widget earnings, impressions, clicks/conversions, and more.
Just copy and paste a one-time installation code and start earning commission on every click!
- Install ProGrids by either through your Admin Dashboard (Plugins -> Add New) or by downloading the files here and uploading to your server
- If you haven’t created a ProGrids Account yet, click here to register.
- Create a widget on ProGrids.com and copy the installation code there to the “Installation Code” field on the ProGrids settings page in your WordPress admin dashboard. Finish by clicking “Save”.
- If you use any caching plugin, please clear the cache.
- Your ProGrids widget is now live on your website, and you are earning commissions on every click!
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
자국어로 “ProGrids Widget Plugin”(을)를 번역하세요.
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
- Fixed PHP Warning
- Now user enters installation code, instead of logging in.
- Removed reporting.
- Removed ad rotation.
- Fixed an issue some users experienced with “invalid header”
- Reworked logging system to now use new API key
- Fix for a PHP warning affecting some users
- Added widget reporting
- Added widget preview in the context of a real blog post
- Added an ad rotation feature for comparing your ads with ProGrids ads
- Simple plugin to select a widget from your ProGrids.com account for display on your blog posts.