Quick payment using VietQR, Momo, Zalo Pay, AirPay, Viettel Pay, Moca,… for individual customers, developed for WooCommerce. Shorten payment process, lessen the dropped rate of online payment.
(Tiếng Việt: https://vi.wordpress.org/plugins/qrcode-payment-for-vietnam/)
- QR code paygate for individual customers, developed for WooCommerce.
- Automatically generate QR code based on phone number for Momo & Viettel Pay
Advanced features (Coming soon)
- Automatically input the amount of money upon scanning (Applied for Momo, Viettel Pay)
- Send notice of new orders to Telegram.
For Company (Coming soon)
- Momo for Business
- VNPay for Business
- Automatic confirmation of orders after customers make payment ( Momo, Techcombank, Vietcombank, ACB, v.v.)
If you like this plugin, kindly give it 5* and check out our other useful products:
- Chat Bubble – Highlight features for your customers included callback schedule, quick access to their selling channels.
- Advanced Flamingo – Extended feature of Contact Form 7 will help manage your contact list better.
- Login by Zalo – Only 3s for your customers to login to your store using Zalo.
qrcode-payment-for-vietnamusing this link
qrcode-payment-for-vietnam.zipdirectly on WordPress follows the ‘Plugins->Add New’ process in Dashboard.
- Activate plugin then go to Settings of WooComerce and enter your information to receive payment.
Does it cost anything to pay through QR code?
It depends on the e-wallets you are using. However, transfering fee is free with most of the e-wallets at the moment.
Do I need business registration?
No. You will use your account (phone number) to receive money.
Is this plugin safe?
Completely safe! We cannot access your receiving account. Our code is vetted by WordPress.
I want to customize plugin, do you support this?
Yes. Please send your customization ideas to email@example.com. If your details are in our roadmap we might develop it for free.
기여자 & 개발자
“QRCode Payment for Vietnam”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
- Fix issue with slug.
- Initial Release.