Recent Tweet plugin for anonymous Loklak API and Twitter API v1.1 with Cache. It supports the new Twitter API v1.1 and stores tweets in the cache. It means that it will read status messages from your database and it doesn’t query loklak.org or Twitter.com for every page load so you won’t be rate limited. You can set how often you want to update the cache.
- Unzip the downloaded zip file.
- Upload the
recent-tweetfolder and its contents into the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation
- Activate Recent Tweet widget from Plugins page.
- Go to your Widgets menu, add
* Recent Tweetwidget to a widget area.
- Tick the checkbox to use Loklak API
Visit https://apps.twitter.com/ in a new tab, sign in with your account, click on
Create a new applicationand create your own keys if you haven’t already.
- Fill all your widget settings.
- Enjoy your new Tweet feed! 🙂
- Why should I use Loklak API?
API from loklak.org is anonymous and does not require any registration. It provides twitter like experience without the cumbersome Twitter App Registration issues.
- How can I get Consumer Key, Consumer Secret, Access Token and Access Token Secret?
You will need to visit https://apps.twitter.com/, sign in with your account and create your own keys.
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“Recent Tweet”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
- The first version of this plugin! Enjoy! 🙂