Automatically reduce stock levels when:
- Order status is changed to Processing or Completed in order screen or using the bulk actions on orders list screen.
Automatically increase stock levels when:
- Order status is changed to Canceled in order screen or using the bulk actions on orders list screen.
- This plugin does not require any kind of configuration, just install and start update the orders statuses in the admin screen to update the stock levels too.
- Requires WooCommerce 3 or later to work.
You can contribute to the source code in our GitHub page.
- Upload plugin files to your plugins folder, or install using WordPress built-in Add New Plugin installer;
- Activate the plugin.
Note that is not necessary any kind of configuration.
2018년 7월 18일
Works perfect for me on the current version, many thanks to you!
2018년 5월 11일 1 reply
2018년 2월 23일 1 reply
Does not work on recent WooCommerce versions - needs manual patching as described here https://github.com/claudiosanches/reduce-stock-of-manual-orders-for-woocommerce/pulls
2017년 12월 16일 4 replies
The basic idea is good, but the plugin isn't working as expected. On orders that are done through the website (not in the backend), the stock gets reduced twice always (so if somebody orders 10 pieces, the stock gets reduced by 2x10 piec es)...so we had to uninstall it again...
2017년 1월 11일
It's useful stuff like this that makes woocommerce a great platform, this has really helped me out and I appreciate the effort
2016년 10월 6일 2 replies
Excellent. Just need to increase stock when in case of "Refund", and reduce in case of "Pending Payment".
기여자 & 개발자
“Reduce stock of manual orders for WooCommerce”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
2.0.0 – 2018/05/11
- Full support to WooCommerce 3.x.
- Dropped support for legacy versions of WooCommerce, like WooCommerce 2.7.
1.0.1 – 2017/01/08
- Fixed how reduce order when using the order quick action buttons.
- Introduced the
1.0.0 – 2016/09/14
- Initial plugin version.