This is still in beta
So please dp not use in any production env.
You run a magazine, and you need a small tightly cropped image on the home page, and a different picture on the article page. Related Imges solves this and let you relate one or more images to different positions in a post.
On post pages you will get a box. Here you can press “Open the Media Manager” and then choose images. From the media manager you press “Add related images”. Choose positions in a select list, and save the post.
To display images on your pages use something like get_image( ‘startpage’, ‘size’ ); ?> (inside the loop) where you add the position and the images size.
Oh: This plugin use namespacing, and need at least php 5.3,
- Drop plugin in the plugin folder (or install from backend)
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“Related Images”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
- Clean up from lod files
- Adding custom positions
- Bugfixing some minor things
- This is a complete rewrite if the plugin
- Bugfix png images
- Bugfix by Jabberwo, get_correct_post_id(), many thanks
- Added a remove method, so the “Quick Edit” will not remove related images
- Added better cheack for revisions and post_id:s
- bugfix, wrong post version number used
- Prepare for wp 3.2, jquery fix
- Added settings page
- Added caption, height/width and Description til the template tags
- Added the box on Pages
- First public version