Related Post Shortcode is a simple plugin that add a TinyMCE button and popin to easily add a related post section in a post.
It’s a simple way to promote a post / page in another post content section (using a shortcode)
How does it work ?
- Just click on the new button created on the post content editor
- Choose a post (there’s a filter that can help you doing that) or let the plugin choose a random post in the same category
- The shortcode is generated, for example : [related-post id=”12″]
Works on every themes
Available in French and English.
Already used on these websites
• Jack 3.5mm : www.jack35mm.fr (see it in action there: http://www.jack35mm.fr/ghost-dead-soul-06022016-rochelle-sirene/)
2016년 9월 3일
This plugin is perfect, a simple automatic short code, a search engine in post editor to get the post title you need to add as "You mat also like... (customizable of course)". No any issue found even using many js and css. Work with and without a cache plugin. Elegant, like the "related post" used by newspaper. It is minimalist without unnecessary stupid effects. My website still to 100% in Google Pagespeed. Nice job Marco
기여자 & 개발자
“Related Post Shortcode”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
자국어로 “Related Post Shortcode”(을)를 번역하세요.
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
- Switched from query_posts to get_posts
- Removed deprecated ‘showposts’ parameter
- Plugin init