Sick of the “Right Now” dashboard widget not showing useful information about your site? “Right Now Reloaded” solves that.
The default Right Now widget shows only information on posts, pages, categories, tags, widgets, and comments. That’s great if you’re running a standard blog, but what if you don’t use comments? What if you have a bunch of custom post types?
That’s where Right Now Reloaded comes in. It displays an accurate snapshot of your site: all your public post types and taxonomies, plus active plugins, registered users, links, widgets, and menus, all ordered by importance. Don’t use one of those? It won’t show up.
Some extra notes:
- No configuration required
- Strict permissions – users only see what they should be able to see
- Easily customizable with dynamic CSS classes and IDs
- Retains the
activity_box_endhooks so that other plugins can still hook into the widget
- Log into your WordPress dashboard and go to Plugins → Add New
- Search for “Right Now Reloaded”
- Click “Install Now”
- Click “Activate Now”
- Download the plugin from the download button on this page
- Unzip the file, and upload the resulting
right-now-reloadedfolder to your
- Log into your WordPress dashboard and go to Plugins
- Activate Right Now Reloaded
By design, Right Now Reloaded has no additional configuration – it will automatically replace the original Right Now widget.
기여자 & 개발자
“Right Now Reloaded”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
자국어로 “Right Now Reloaded”(을)를 번역하세요.
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
- Fixed wp_get_theme error.
- Fixed load order so i18n files now load properly.
- Class now uses static methods.
- Updated POT.
- Fixed screenshot order.
- Complete code overhaul. Object-oriented, smaller footprint.
- Added dynamic CSS classes and IDs to table elements.
- Moved Links to right column.
- Initial release.