Automatically limit posts
Limit WordPress post content length and add read more link.
Is there a way to limit posts in WordPress without coding (wordpress excerpt)?
You can always use the more-tag and if you use it you can manually insert a break-point to cut your posts where you like.
What if you want to do it automatically? Then this plugin is the answer.
You can choose where it should limit your posts (home, category, archive and search).
You also have some other features, for example to choose the limit method (cut by letter, word or paragraph).
If you already limit your post by a more tag, this plugin don’t bother.
- Limit posts by letter, word or paragraph
- Limit posts in home, category, archive and search
- Choose number of letters to cut with
- Strip tags (disables images, videos and links when limit posts)
- Upload wp-limit-posts-automatically.php to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/wp-limit-posts-automatically’ directory.
- Activate the plugin WP Limit Posts Automatically through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to ‘Options / Limit Posts Options’ for options and more instructions.
- Can I still use the more tag with this plugin?
Yes, you can.
- How do I report a bug?
Contact me. Describe the problem as good as you can and what version you use.
- How can I support this plugin?
Spread the word, report bugs and give med feedback.
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“Simple WP Limit Posts Automatically”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
자국어로 “Simple WP Limit Posts Automatically”(을)를 번역하세요.