Plugin that allows show banners on all pages or posts just in few clicks without coding and changing post.php or page.php. Upon activation of the plugin user is able to configure:
Features of Sitewide Coloring plugin
- unlimited number of banners
- banners for desktop and mobile versions
- positioning of banners (below, above, on the right/left)
- per-paragraph placement of banners
- whether coloring will be shown only on pages, only on posts or both
- exclusions and pages/posts where banners will not be shown
Plugin also includes a small preview of current configuration.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings-> screen to configure the plugin
- What kind of banners should be added to plugin?
Any! You simply paste html code of your banner. These may be AdSense codes, images uploaded to Media or banners with links.
- Does the plugin support banners in shortcodes?
Of course, it does. We recommend first creating banners in Datafeedr plugin, getting the shortcode there and then inserting it in Sitewide coloring plugin settings.
- Could the plugin enable different banners on posts and pages?
No, this option is not supported right now. However, you may enable banners only on posts or only on pages.
- Can I disable showing ads on pages with specific parent?
Yes, this option is currently available in plugin settings.
기여자 & 개발자
“Sitewide Coloring”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
자국어로 “Sitewide Coloring”(을)를 번역하세요.
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
- Completely redesigned for modern MVC framework.
- Added additional check by removing the banner.
- Fixed a bug with the disappearance of banners.