Imagine having a form on your website that allows your visitors to basically create their own quotes and invoices!
Set up the Form
Once you have both plugins installed and activated, you simply need to create your Quote (or invoice) Request form that contains the following fields (required fields marked with an asterix):
- Client Name*
- Client Email*
- Business Name
- Business Address
- Client Website
- Extra Client Info
- Order Number (only shown for invoices)
- Title* (the invoice or quote title)
- Description (the invoice or quote description)
- Terms & Conditions (the invoice or quote terms)
- Tax Rate (%) (the invoice or quote tax)
- Due Date (only shown for invoices)
- Valid Until Date (only shown for quote)
- Line Items (Use repeater if Formidable Forms Pro)
Set up the Settings
With the form now set up, navigate to Form Settings –> Sliced Invoices.
Enable to create invoice or quote on form submit.
Now simply choose whether the form will create an invoice or quote and map each of the field names to the fields you have just set up in the form.
Add the Form to your site
With the form setup and the fields mapped, you simply need to add the form shortcode to one of your pages in the usual way. When a client fills in your Quote Request form, a new quote (or invoice) will automatically be created with all of their details added to the quote.
quote (or invoice) will automatically be sent to the client if ‘send to client’ option will set be set to ‘yes’.
If the email address that the client fills in is not already linked to a client, the plugin will automatically create a new client with this email.
You can also set up confirmations and notifications as per normal in the Formidable Forms Or Formidable Forms Pro settings.
- Upload plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Minimum System Requirements
- WordPress 4.0 or newer
- Formidable Forms 4.10 or newer
- Sliced Invoices 3.7 or newer
- PHP version from 5.5 up to 8.0
Where can I get help?
For all support issues please open a Support Ticket on our website.
기여자 & 개발자
“Sliced Invoices & Formidable Forms”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
- UPDATE: changes for compatibility with forthcoming Sliced Invoices v3.9.0.
- UPDATE: PHP 8.0 compatibility.
- FIX: allow HTML tags in line item description field.
- FIX: display issue with admin notices.
- Initial release at WordPress.org