Unlike other plugins, where check for missed schedules is hooked into init action, which in return means, there’s an extra database call created anytime the site is loaded, this plugin creates separate recurring cron task to check for missed schedules.
Checks are happening every 5 minutes and in case there are found posts missing its schedule, they are automatically published. From the principle this solution requires a functional WordPress cron subsystem.
- Upload the contents of this .zip file into ‘/wp-content/plugins/snack-missed-schedule’ on your WordPress installation, or via the ‘Plugins->Add New’ option in the WordPress dashboard.
- Activate the plugin via the ‘Plugins’ option in the WordPress dashboard.
- In case you want to be notified via email about missed schedules published by this plugin, just open your wp-config.php and define SNACK_MS_NOTIFY_ADMIN constant – e.g.
define( 'SNACK_MS_NOTIFY_ADMIN', true );
기여자 & 개발자
“Snack Missed Schedule”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
- Check missed schedules for other post types defined
- Updating tested up to version
- First stable release of the plugin