Add Facebook and Twitter sharing for your blog posts and pages! Sharing your blog posts with Social Media Sharing automatically provides important details like featured images, title, and description to your blog so pages and posts look fantastic on Facebook or Twitter. Social Media Sharing adds Facebook Open Graph metadata and Twitter Card support to every page on your site, support for default descriptions or photos, and uses your featured images as thumbnails on social media.
Note: Twitter Card support requires approval from twitter. You can request approval at the twitter card validator.
- Install Social Media Sharing via the WordPress.org plugin directory
Social Media Sharingfrom the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure your default image, description and twitter account from the ‘Social Media Sharing’ settings menu under ‘Settings’
- Add Featured Images to blog posts or pages and they will show up when you share the URL on social media.
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“Social Media Sharing”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
자국어로 “Social Media Sharing”(을)를 번역하세요.
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
- Fixed bug that prevented featured images from being added to posts
- Added uninstall functionality
- Initial Release