Spotlight-Search is a WordPress Search plugin, inspired from Spotlight from Apple computers. SPOTLIGHT-Search opens up the search bar, as soon as you type
Ctrl + Shift + Space bar on your keyboard. For Mac type
Command + Shift + Space bar You can input your keyword and it will start searching right away. The plugin is AJAX powered, that means you will see results without loading the page again.
Also, we have added an assistant at the right bottom corner of the webpage. Clicking the assistant icon will show up assistant.
Users will be able to search from the assistant search bar. The other option is to contact to the website admin or any other person whose email can be set from settings options.
- Pop-up search box on typing
Ctrl + Shift + Space bar, for MAC
Command + Shift + Space bar
- AJAX powered popup search box
- Click bottom icon to open search results
- Built in AJAX bottom search bar
- Use plugin settings to set different post types
- Easy to use contact form
- Customize which post types to show results to
- Custom receiver email address
- PHP: 7.4 or newer
- WordPress: 5.0 or newer
- Go to the WordPress Dashboard “Add New Plugin” section.
- Search For “Spotlight-Search”.
- Install, then Activate it.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- The plugin doesn’t work with PHP 5.6 or older versions.
- The plugin should work with WordPress 4.4 to 4.9, but these versions are no longer used for testing, and they are no
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“Spotlight Search – Search Assistant Plugin for WordPress”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
v – 1.0.0 (November 6, 2022)
- Initial release