Seamlessly connect your WordPress Woocommerce plugin with Springbot. All your marketing channels in one place: email, SMS, online ads, blog, social media and more.
Note that you’ll need a Springbot account to use this plugin. Please create a free account at https://app.springbot.com/users/register.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-springbotdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Springbot WP Plugin -> Settings page to enter Springbot user credentials
- If the credentials are valid, you will get a notification banner stating you are connected
- Click on the banner to begin using Springbot!
What happens if Springbot has a new version?
We will notify your WordPress site that a new version exists, and you’ll have the opportunity to accept or decline those changes.
My credentials failed — what should I do?
Make sure your credentials are correct and entered as they appear on Springbot. Do not copy and paste credentials. Type them manually. If they are entered correctly, then contact email@example.com for help!
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“Springbot”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
- Version 1.0.4 – Minor features and bugfixes