A very simple plugin that gives website owners and visitors ability to see how many people have visited to each post.
- On the front end it adds post views count to the bottom posts on your WordPress website.
- User can enable/disable post views count for each post individually.
- Install and activate the plugin
- Edit or create any post and enable views count option to see post views count.
- WordPress 4.6 or greater
- PHP version 5.6.0 or greater
- MySQL version 5.6
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of SW Post Views Count, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “SW Post Views Count” and click Search Plugins. Once you have found our plugin you can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked if you are sure you want to install the plugin. Click yes and WordPress will automatically complete the installation.
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installations wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“SW Post Views Count”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
자국어로 “SW Post Views Count”(을)를 번역하세요.
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
1.0.0 – 2018/21/10
- First Release.