This plugin allows you to send SMS messages from your WordPress dashboard to the site owner or to your end users.
Enter the needed credentials. Define the events to trigger the SMS submission. Write custom messages to be sent to your users. Increase user engagment using dynamic fields inside your message to create personalized messages.
TextMe SMS Features
SMS Provider Gateway – Send SMS messages and notification directly from your WordPress dashboard using TextMe SMS service.
Event Listeners – Define the events that trigger the SMS submittion. Use simple events like new user registration and post publish. Or use advanced events like contact form submission or ecommerce product purchase.
Custom SMS Messages – Write custom SMS messages to site owner or to your customer. Use dynamic fields inside your message to create personolized message for higher engagments.
Extendable Platform – This is an extendable plugin, you can add your own external SMS provider gateways or create custom event listeners for 3rd party plugins.
for more information and Purchase SMS packages visit our website: https://textme.co.il
TextMe SMS Addons
We provide free built-in extension that interact with WordPress core functionality, and integration with external 3rd party plugins.
WooCommerce – Send SMS when a new order received, when an order is marked as completed, when an order cancel or waiting for payment, send sms to custom order status , and send custom sms to client from order notes section.
Contact Form 7 – Send SMS on form submition.
Elementor Forms – Send SMS on form submition.
POJO FORMS – Send SMS on form submition.
Develop your own addons to integrate TextMe SMS with other plugins. Any plugin that interacts with the user can send SMS messages. Plugins like Contact-Forms, Ecommerce, Membership, and many more.
- In your WordPress Dashboard go to “Plugins” -> “Add Plugin”.
- Search for “TextMe SMS”.
- Install the plugin by pressing the “Install” button.
- Activate the plugin by pressing the “Activate” button.
- WordPress version 4.0 or greater.
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater.
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater.
- The latest WordPress version.
- PHP version 5.6 or greater.
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater.
기여자 & 개발자
- Fix: Unnecessary line
- Fix: Security and best practice.
- Fix: XSS vulnerability
- Update: bump version
- Fix: Missing File
- Update api endpoint
- WooCommerce support to custom order status
- minor bug fix in settings page
- Elementor forms support
- minor bug fix in contact form 7 script
- Send sms from woocommerce customer notes
- Admin layout validation
- Update readme file
- Fix woocommerce cancel order admin sms hook
- Add woocommerce when order cancel send sms to customer
- New integration to POJO forms
- Admin layout change
- CF7: send sms to user after form submit
- minor bug fix in js script
- Woocommerce: minor bug fix in woocommerce integration
- New extension: New User Registration – send SMS notifying for every registered user.
- Move extension fields from the general UI file to individual extension files.
- Move extendable files to ‘extensions’ directory.
- Add missing translation functions.
- Minor CSS updates.
- Rewrite the readme file – add branding text.
- Add minimum and recommended requirements (PHP, MySQL, WordPRess).
- Update minimum required WordPress version from 3.0 to 4.0.
- Move plugin files to ‘includes’ directory.
- Docs: Add phpDocs to classes and functions.
- Security: Prevent direct access to php files.
- Security: Prevent direct access to directories.
- Security: Display escaped HTML input attributes for safe use.
- Security: Display escaped translation strings for safe use.
- i18n: Remove po/mo files from the plugin.
- i18n: Use translate.wordpress.org to translate the plugin.
- i18n: Change text-domain to match the plugin slug.
- Remove debug functions.
- Update main gateway class.
- Initial release.