This plugin will limit access to the site. Only visitors with a cookie token will be able to access the public website. Visitors without the cookie will see a “coming soon” style of page.
You can customise the “coming soon” content, and you can change the way tokens work. Visit yoursite.com/?add_token to receive the token allowing you to see the site. To remove the limited access, simply disable this plugin.
By default, the token is “letmein”. So use these links:
This plugin is useful when you’re developing your site. You can work on your live web server without having your site open to the public.
- Upload plugin to your wordpress installation plugin directory
- Activate plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- Look at the configuration screen (found under
Toolsin the WordPress menu)
- You can change settings or customise your ‘coming soon’ content here.
기여자 & 개발자
“Token Access”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
- Fix: It was showing the placeholder on the wp-login.php page too.
- Rewrote plugin to meet code standards.
- Now stores custom placeholder in options table, instead of writing to a file that will be overwritten when the plugin updates.
- Using the proper WP Settings API to manage options.
- Updating versions & changelog
- Better wp-cli compatibility
- Overhaul for better use of WP functions, and more acceptable CSS rules.
- Compatible with WordPress 4.4
- Initial public release.