With the Ultimate Under Construction plugin you are able to turn on a holding page for all non-admin users that visit your website. This holding page will allow you to work on your WordPress website on a live server without worrying about the impacts it may have.
This Under Construction plugin allows for many levels of customisation, with millions of solid background colours to choose from, Patterned background and even a region to allow more advanced users to enter a completely custom block of HTML complete with styling there really are no limitations to what you can create.
- Upload the folder to the
- 워드프레스의 ‘플러그인’ 메뉴에서 플러그인을 활성화하세요.
- Go to Settings -> Ultimate Under Construction to enable and customise your holding page.
When the plugin is active it kills my Theme Options page.
This was due to an oversight in the UUC-Script.js file. This has been fixed and updating to the most recent version of my plugin should fix the issue.
How do I log in once I have activated the Under Construction page?
You will need to navigate directly to the wp-login page. To do this navigate to www.yoursite.com/wp-login.php.
When I deactivate the plugin it doesn’t turn off?
This will be a caching issue.
FlipClock doesn’t load?
This has been fixed in v1.7. Please update.
If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me via www.morrowmedia.co.uk
기여자 & 개발자
“Ultimate Under Construction”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
1.9.2 – 1st July 2022
- NEW – Adding i18n Text Domain.
- UPDATE – Tested on WordPress 6.0.
- FIX – Allowing the scripts to be loaded on https.
- Adding new Committer.
- New Images.
- Altering CSS
- Fixing JS Colour Picker.
- Fixed issue with FlipClock.min.js causing FlipClock to not load
- Testing up to WordPress 4.1
- Front end Tidy-up (including Thumbnail)
- FlipClock no longer sticks to UTC.
- FlipClock no longers resorts to absurd numbers when it goes past the deadline.
- Fixed errors caused not variables not being set.
- Removed meta tags/header information when Under Construction page is not active.
- Preparing for WordPress 4.0
- Fixed FlipClock error on IE and iOS.
- Tidied up some unwanted warnings with newest version of WordPress.
- Plugin tested and working with WordPress 3.9
- Updated images
- Added in FlipClock countdown choice
- Added functionality to switch off countdown entirely
- Fixed the countdown completion text
- Newly Created plugin