This Ultimate Member extension add a terms and condition checkbox to your registration forms & require users to agree to your T&Cs before registering on your site.
- Require users to agree to terms and conditions before being able to register
- Users can read terms and conditions directly from registration form via show/hide toggle
- Ability to show different terms & conditions on each registration form
Read about all of the plugin’s features at Ultimate Member – Terms & Conditions
Development * Translations
Want to add a new language to Ultimate Member? Great! You can contribute via translate.wordpress.org.
If you are a developer and you need to know the list of UM Hooks, make this via our Hooks Documentation.
Documentation & Support
Got a problem or need help with Ultimate Member? Head over to our documentation and perform a search of the knowledge base. If you can’t find a solution to your issue then you can create a topic on the support forum.
- Activate the plugin
- That’s it. Go to Ultimate Member > Settings to customize plugin options
- For more details, please visit the official Documentation page.
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“Ultimate Member – Terms & Conditions”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
Important: Please update to Ultimate Member 2.1 before updating the extension
2.1.3: 8 December, 2020
- Fixed: Getting the Privacy page content
2.1.2: 11 November, 2019
- Added close content link above T&C text
2.1.1: 22 August, 2019
- Fixed loading terms & conditions template
2.1.0: 1 August, 2019
- wp.org release
- Added esc functions
2.0.5: 1 March, 2019
- Fixed: Added minified files
2.0.4: 8 February, 2019
- Fixed small notice on registration process
2.0.3: 11 June, 2018
- Fixed default text for T&C agreement checkbox
2.0.2: 22 May, 2018
- Added: GDPR compatibility, T&C applied date
2.0.1: 1 May, 2018
- Added: Loading translation from “wp-content/languages/plugins/” directory
2.0: 18 April, 2018
- Tweak: UM2.0 compatibility
1.3.88: 26 July, 2017
- Initial release