This plugin allows administrators to enable or disable other user account’s logins.
When a user is disabled:
* They can not login to the site
* They are immediately logged out of the site
* Any application passwords created with this user will no longer authenticate with the WP REST API
This plugin integrates with WP-CLI and provides the following two commands:
# Enables the target users wp user enable <List of User IDs, Logins or Emails> [--all] # Disables the target users wp user disable <List of User IDs, Logins or Emails> [--all]
This plugin is developed on the author’s own time so there is no guarantee that reported bugs will be fixed in a timely fashion.
To report a bug please visit the plugin’s GitHub repository.
- Upload the
user-login-disabledir to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Check out the instructions here
Why does this plugin exist?
Very specific audit reasons at a job of mine, and I couldn’t find another plugin that did this w/o a ton of other unneeded functionality.
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“User Login Disable”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
- Initial Release