This plugin solves an increasing problem nowadays: account security.
The plugin notifies by email a user whenever there is a new sign-in to their account from a new IP.
This helps you and your users get in control of their account access.
Just install, configure and enjoy. It also works with default settings.
* Number of IPs to save in user’s login history log.
Do I have to do any settings?
Yes but the plugin works just fine with the default settings.
For simplicity we’ll showcase and explain the available options:
Number of IPs to save
- 0 is the default setting.
- By default the plugin stores all login IPs in user history.
- Any number larger than 0 determines the number of login IPs to save in user history.
Does the plugin store any data?
The plugin tracks the last IP’s used to login for each account and stores them in a custom table for performance reasons.
Is this plugin GDPR compliant?
This version is not GDPR compliant. The IP’s are stored in plain, un-anonymized. We planed for a GDPR compliance feature soon.
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“Was it you? Account login notifications”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
v.1.0.1 / 2020.05.14
- [feature] – Added options page.
- [feature] – Added option to select how many IPs to save in user history.
- [improvement] – Restructured the logic for scalability.
- [improvement] – Update IP storage to use limit option.
v.1.0.0 / 2020.05.12
- [feature] – Notify user by email with IP on sign-in.