Change your existing ecommerce site into a catalog, let your customers ask questions about products you sell!
It will let you change your existing ecommerce site into a catalog, where customers can browse your products, but they cannot buy them directly through WooCommerce cart.
To keep their intereset, you can turn on a second mode, which will add a product enquiry form on product page instead of an add to cart button! You can also enable product enquiry mode WITHOUT disabling ecommerce part of your store.
This will make your customers life easier in case they have any questions about your products.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wb-product-enquirydirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Product Enquiry->Settings screen to configure the plugin and enable modes you want.
How to add new fields on a contact form?
This feature will be added in mid February 2021.
What is planned in next versions?
I am planning to add following features: advanced styling control, statistics charts, a mode for enabling product enquiries for specific products, fields manager and many, many more. Install and wait for updates :).
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“WB Product Enquiry”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
자국어로 “WB Product Enquiry”(을)를 번역하세요.
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
- Stable version of a plugin
- New features: set custom product enquiry recipients, hide or show prices in the catalog mode, disable enquiries saving.
- Improved the way plugin is loaded
- Dashboard with statistics and contact form labels controls coming up in first week of February.
- NEW : Simple statistics dashboard – will be upgraded soon
- NEW : Rename form labels
- NEW : Export enquiries as CSV using bulk actions
- TWEAK : Submit button gets disabled when clicked, to avoid submitting two enquiries
- FIX : Defaults for empty labels
- FIX : Admin css not attached in 1.2
- TWEAK : Enquiry admin single page brings up enquiry details. (Added metabox)
*TWEAK : Charts styling improvements