Serial Numbers for WooCommerce is the most powerful license manager plugin for WooCommerce designed to help online store owners manage product licenses and activations efficiently. This plugin works seamlessly with WooCommerce and provides an easy-to-use interface to manage licenses, assign license keys to products, and track customer activations.
Serial Numbers for WooCommerce is an essential tool for any online store owner looking to streamline license management and improve customer experience. With its intuitive interface and powerful features, this plugin makes it easy to manage licenses, reduce piracy, and grow your business.
💵 With Serial Numbers for WooCommerce You Can Sell:
- License activated software, games, and digital products.
- Gift cards, recharge cards, and other secret number-based products.
- Pin codes, username & passwords.
- Lottery tickets.
💻 Live Demo Site | 📄 Plugin Documentation
✨ Serial Numbers for WooCommerce Features:
- Create, assign, and manage license keys for digital products.
- Option to add license validity so they expire after the preset time.
- Option to add an expiry date to stop selling licenses after that date.
- Set activation limit to restrict the use of software activation keys.
- Admin panel notification for depleted license keys for each product.
- Enable email notification for the depleted license keys.
- Recover license keys assigned to failed, refunded & canceled orders.
- Option to reuse the recovered serial numbers with the latest orders.
- Enable auto-complete orders feature, for licensed products.
- Automatically deliver the license keys with the complete order email.
- A flexible option to edit the serial/license key when necessary.
- Software licensing API for validation, activation, and deactivations.
- License tracking options for the site admin from the order page.
- License key encryption to keep you safe.
- Option to hide the license keys on the admin dashboard.
- Supports WPML to sell license keys on multilingual sites.
- Supports third-party PDF Invoice & Packing Slips plugins.
➡️ Looking for more features? Get The PRO Version.
⚡ Serial Numbers for WooCommerce PRO Features:
- Create and assign license keys for WooCommerce variable products.
- Generate bulk license keys with your custom key generator rule.
- Random & sequential order for the generator rules.
- Automatic license key generator to auto-create & assign keys with orders.
- License key management option from the order page with required actions.
- Support for bulk import/export of license keys from/to CSV.
- Option to sell license keys even if there are no available keys in the stock.
- Custom deliverable quantity to deliver multiple keys with a single product.
- Manual delivery option to manually deliver license keys instead of automatic.
- Email Template to easily and quickly customize the order confirmation & low stock alert email.
Get The PRO Version.
🔑 How To Generate/ Add A License Key:
Generating and adding a license key is easy. You just need to click ‘Add New’ to generate a new license key.
Next, follow these five steps:
1. Select A Product: Choose your product from the dropdown menu by simply entering a few characters of the product name.
2. Generate Keys: You can use any combination of alphabets or numbers to generate a serial number/license key.
3. Set Activation Limit: If you sell software that needs to be activated then you can limit the number of activations per license key.
4. Set Validation Days: Input the number of days that your license key will be active, beginning with the date of purchase.
5. Set Expiry Date: Set the date on which your license keys will become invalid for use.
If your license keys are not for games or software, you can skip options three and four. You can disable this from the Settings menu by clicking the ‘Disable software support’ checkbox.
🛠️ Fast and Friendly Support:
We provide support for both the free and premium versions of Serial Numbers for WooCommerce. We’re constantly working on new innovative features to give you more power. Whether you have a question or want to request a new feature, we’re just a quick message away.
💚 Why Store Owners are Loving Serial Numbers for WooCommerce:
Unparalleled Features: Serial Numbers for WooCommerce plugin is second to none when it comes to generating serial numbers and license keys for your WooCommerce products. This plugin is a powerhouse on its own, with features like auto-generating unique keys, integration with the REST API and so on.
Reduced Counterfeiting and Piracy: The plugin is incredibly helpful in preventing counterfeiting and piracy. It provides an added layer of protection by allowing store owners to confirm the product is genuine and unaltered. Customers can easily confirm that the product they purchased was not a fake or pirated copy.
Regular Updates/Secured: The plugin is constantly being improved, and we make those improvements available to our customers at no extra cost. We release updates to ensure compatibility with WooCommerce as well as the latest version of PHP.
Industry Leading Support: The constant availability of our help desk and positive feedback on the reviews page for the plugin says a lot. We provide endless support for ensuring that everyone has a positive experience in terms of using our plugin.
💝 User Reviews and Testimonials:
Serial Numbers for WooCommerce helps tens of thousands of store owners selling and maanaging license keys/ serial numbers. Here are a few testimonials from our 50+ reviews, taken directly from the WordPress plugin repository…
Great product and outstanding support!
“we use this plugin now more then 3 years and today we upgraded another website. the plugin works fine and without errors over years – regular update and a great support team will help you if you have (but i dont think) a problem.” – @wowstuff
Exactly what I need
“Exactly what I needed. As a digital Subscription seller, I needed to instantly deliver serials to the customers. I had run my shop for more than one year manually (I had to deliver serial details manually by adding a note to the customers) Until I found this plugin. Working perfectly, my customers are happy as they instantly get the serials. Also, they have an excellent support team, and their response is instant.” – @sachirakalhara
Great product, great support
“I have been using this plugin for several years now and it has always served me well. I found a small issue in the display of serial numbers awhile ago and the support team responded to my ticket very quickly and the issue was fixed in the next update. I recently renewed my yearly license, just before they introduced their Black Friday sale prices. They refunded that purchase in full no questions asked and I re-purchased at the new discounted rate.” – @allarmsllc
See all the 5-star reviews from our users here.
💢 Supercharge Your WooCommerce Store With Our Other Plugins:
- Product Category Slider for WooCommerce
- Product Category Showcase for WooCommerce
- Min Max Quantities for WooCommerce
- Product Variation Swatches for WooCommerce
💻 Visit PluginEver to learn from our WooCommerce tutorials and find out about other best WooCommerce extensions.
- WordPress 4.9 or greater
- WooCommerce 3.0 or greater
- PHP version 5.6 or greater
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater
- MariaDB version 10 or later
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Serial Numbers for WooCommerce, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click “Add New”.
In the search field type “Serial Numbers for WooCommerce” and click Search Plugins. Once you have found the plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wc-serail-numbersdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
What is the difference between Serial Numbers and License Keys?
Serial Numbers can be used as product labels or product identities. It helps to prevent product theft and ensures complete control over your products.
License Keys can be used for software activation purposes. It grants authorized users access and makes software usable. You can even set the validity date for usage and set the activation limit for user control.
Does this plugin generate serial numbers or license keys?
Serial Numbers for WooCommerce plugin generates both “serial numbers” and “license keys” depending on how you are going to use it.
Can I sell my own serial numbers and license keys with this plugin?
Yes, you can import your own serial numbers or license keys in CSV or TXT format to use them on your WooCommerce products.
Is it possible to sell activation keys for the software/program I develop?
Yes, The plugin comes with REST API integration that makes it easy for you to activate, deactivate, and check license keys for your software or program.
How does it work?
Primarily this plugin will enable you to sell and manage license keys. When a customer purchases a license enabled product, a license key will be added with the order when the order is complete. You can also set orders to auto-complete for your license enabled products. License keys are displayed on the order confirmation page and also added with the order confirmation email. Your customers will be able to find the serial numbers in their account section under the order details too.
Which products are the main target of this plugin?
This WooCommerce plugin has the ability to extend and become a fully-fledged license management tool. The current focus highly prioritizes enabling WooCommerce store owners to sell software, game, digital products, pin codes, gift cards, and other secret codes.
Can I ask/suggest for a new feature?
Yes, of course. We do not create products for ourselves. You are always welcome to suggest new features and improvements.
How do I get the advanced features?
The advanced features include bulk import of license keys and automatic license generation. They offer much-needed productivity enhancement for every store owner. You can purchase the premium version from Plugiever and enjoy those advanced features.
How do I work with software API?
Serial Numbers for WooCommerce has a dedicated page for Software API. You can learn more from our documentation about how it works.
기여자 & 개발자
“Serial Numbers for WooCommerce – License Manager”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
1.5.2 (24 May 2023)
- Fix : Key properties is not sorting properly.
- Fix : Optimized the code for better performance.
1.5.1 (11 April 2023)
- Fix : Admin order details showing only 20 serial keys when bought more than 20 serial keys.
- Fix : When order status is changed from ‘completed’ to ‘on-hold’ to ‘completed’ serial keys added twice.
1.5.0 (9 April 2023)
- Fix : Serial keys list table not working when filter by status.
- Fix : Stock report product link not working when variable product.
1.4.9 (8 April 2023)
- Fix : Serial keys list table not showing pagination when status is sold.
- Enhance: Enhance the UI of sold serial keys in the order details page and order complete email.
1.4.8 (6 April 2023)
- Fix : Only 20 records are showing when bought more than 20 serial keys.
- Fix : Serial keys assigned only for first 2 products when bought more than 2 products.
- Fix : Action ‘Edit’ is not working for variable products on Report menu.
- Enhance: Add search option for serial number in the stock report table.
- Enhance: Fix duplicate key issue when importing.
- Enhance: UI improvements.
1.4.7 (3 April 2023)
- Fix : Search key by customer name is not working.
- Fix : Stock report is showing only 20 records.
- Enhance: Order table add bulk action to add/remove serial keys.
- Enhance : Add product filter in the stock report table.
1.4.6 (1 April 2023)
- Enhance: Enhanced API implementation.
- Enhance: Update Serial Number statues.
- Enhance: Add shortcodes for serial number verification and activation/deactivation.
- Enhance: Add admin tools to verify and activate/deactivate serial numbers.
- Enhance: Add plugin status page.
- Enhance: Admin support clicking to copy serial number.
- Enhance: UI improvements.
- Deprecated: Duplicate serial number feature removed.
- Fix: Few known issues fixed.
1.4.5 (30 January 2023)
- Fix: Few known issues fixed.
- Enhance: Framework updated.
1.4.4 (16 January 2023)
- Fix: Product select dropdown not working for non english languages.
- Fix: Product select dropdown search limit increased to 100.
1.4.3 (15 January 2023)
- Fix: Translation breaking page
- Fix: Reuse license key not working
= 1.4.2 (15 January 2023 )=
* Enhancement: New settings UI with performance improvements.
* Enhancement: Optimized plugin assets.
1.2.10 (20 May, 2022)
Fix – Compatibility with WP 6.1
Fix – Compatibility with WC 71.
1.2.10 (17 May, 2022)
Fix – Compatibility with WC v6.5.1
Fix – Fix typo
Enhance – Enhance simple product metabox styles
1.2.9 (19 December, 2021)
- Fix – Compatibility with WP v5.8.2
- Fix – Compatibility with WC v6.0.0
1.2.8 (27 May, 2021)
- Fix – Compatibility with WP v5.7.2
- Fix – Compatibility with WC v5.3.0
1.2.7 (8 September, 2020)
- Fix – Shop manager User level: Search products do not show and decrypting key failed
- Fix – Notification email conflict
- Fix – Stock notification need to skip private products
- Fix – Activation list table serial number column is not working
1.2.6 (24 August, 2020)
- Fix – Unicode character not showing on PDF
- Fix – Translate path not found
- Enhance – Ordered serial numbers in dedicated metabox on order edit page
1.2.5 (12 August, 2020)
- Fix – Error on order edit page when contains non serial numbers
1.2.4 (9 August, 2020)
- Fix – Serial numbers are not showing in order edit page
1.2.3 (3 August, 2020)
- Fix – Order status changed on pending status
- Fix – Order edit throwing error not found order_id
1.2.2 (28 July, 2020)
- Fix – Can’t add manually order
1.2.1 (25 July, 2020)
- Fix – Order email showing wrong when order contains non serial items
- Fix – Can not add manual serial numbers
1.2.0 (23 July, 2020)
- Enhance – Full rewritten plugin
- Enhance – Product tab for serial numbers
- Enhance – Serial Key list table with status, order date and expire date
- Enhance – All Settings are in one place
- Enhance – API response
- Fix – Order confirmation page needs reload
- Remove – The notification tab from admin bar
1.1.3 (24 November, 2019)
- Enhance – Improve API response
- Fix – Added compatibility with Product Input Fields
- Fix – Option to modify license validity
- Fix – WP Compatibility v5.3
1.1.2 (11 November, 2019)
- New – Obscure serial keys in dashboard
- Enhance – Change API response
- Fix – Indexing serial number table
- Fix – WC Compatibility v3.8.0
1.1.1 (16 October, 2019)
- New – Built-in support for leading PDF Invoice & Packing Slip plugins.
- Fix – Show auto draft products while creating serial numbers.
- Fix – Admin panel notification update latency.
- Fix – WP Compatibility v5.2.4
- Fix – WC Compatibility v3.7.1
1.1.0 (22 September, 2019)
- Fix – Serial number reuse is not working on paypal gateway
1.0.9 (25 August, 2019)
- Fix – WPML Support
- Fix – WP Compatibility
- Fix – WC Compatibility
1.0.8 (6 July, 2019)
- Fix – Table create failed below mysql v5.6
- Fix – Serial number label chancing is not working on order complete page
- Fix – Creating multiple serial number for a single product when order failed
1.0.7 (24 June, 2019)
- Fix – Compatibly with WP v5.2.2
1.0.6 (18 June, 2019)
- Fix – Plugin translation issue
- Fix – Product order page serial number limitation
- Fix – Unwanted notification for the serial number
- Fix – Empty email notification
- New – Encryption – all serial number at DB is encrypted
- Tweak – Notification moved to the background process. No more failed check.
1.0.5 (24 April, 2019)
- Fix – Serial number table not generating in sql version lower than 5.5 [#31]
- Confirm compatibility with WC 3.6.1
1.0.4 (1 April, 2019)
- Fix – Email notification stop is not working
- Fix – Notification is showing for normal products too
- Fix – Validity takes negative value as input
- Fix – Sending serial numbers table even when order does not contains serial enabled products
- Fix – Serial number search is not working
- Enhance – Add serial number search filter
- Confirm compatibility with WC 3.5.7
1.0.3 (18 March, 2019)
- Fix – Aroken style
- Fix – Auto-complete order
- Conditional styles/script loading
1.0.2 (15 March, 2019)
- Fix – Link from product page to add new serial number page
- Fix – Conflict with Divi theme admin design
- Fix – Compatibly with WP v5.1.1
- Fix – Compatibly with WC v3.5.6
1.0.1 (6 March, 2019)
- Rewrite – Key generation process
- Add – Software API
- Update – Settings
- Improve – Notification
- Fix – Bug
1.0 (21 January, 2019)