WC Solana Pay – Fast payment gateway powered by Solana blockchain.
Accept crypto payments in SOL, USDC, USDT and more via QR Code and through all major Solana wallets, including Phantom, Solflare and Backpack.
This is a quick and easy way to add crypto payments to your WooCommerce store and WordPress website. Give your customers a fast, seamless crypto checkout experience and increase your conversion rate.
Below is a live demo store. Get free tokens for testing from the Devnet Faucet and try out the plugin for yourself.
- Solana Pay smart button integrated with the Checkout page for express checkout without redirect.
- Supports payments via QR Code scan and connection to browser wallets.
- Fast transactions handling and direct payments into the Solana wallet address that you configure.
- Supports payments in SOL, USDC and USDT. More tokens are planned for future releases.
Benefits for Merchants
- Immediate cash flow. Payments go directly into your Solana wallet.
- No lock-ups, No redirect, No pay-later intermediaries. Transactions are settled onchain immediately.
- No upfront costs, No upsell. Merchant fee is 0.5% per transaction. We make money only when you do.
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for WC Solana Pay plugin.
- Click on Install Now and wait until the plugin is installed successfully.
- Click on Activate. (You can also activate on the Plugins > Installed Plugins page).
- After activating the plugin, go to WooCommerce > Settings. Choose Payments tab and select WC Solana Pay.
- Select Enable WC Solana Pay checkbox.
- Add your Solana wallet address to the Merchant Wallet Address field.
- Choose Solana Network. Select Mainnet-Beta for the Production Mode. (You can try first in Test Mode by selecting Devnet. Get free tokens for testing from the Devnet Faucet.)
- Enable Solana Tokens you want to accept. You can adjust their % Commission to compensate for fluctuations in tokens prices.
- Click Save changes.
- WordPress 5.2
- WooCommerce 3.0
- PHP 7.2 with BCMath extension installed
What is Solana Pay?
Solana Pay is a fast, decentralized, permissionless, and open source payment framework built on Solana blockchain. It is built for immediate transactions with fees that are fractions of a penny, and a net-zero environmental impact. See Solana Pay to learn more.
Which Solana tokens can be accepted as payment?
We currently support payments in SOL, USDC and USDT. Support for more tokens are planned to be added in future releases.
How much does it cost to use?
WC Solana Pay is free to install on your WordPress website. We charge a 0.5% fee per transaction. You only pay when you receive transactions. We make money only when you do.
기여자 & 개발자
- Plugin renamed for naming consistency with its WordPress slug and directory name.
- Compatibility with WooCommerce High-Performance Order Storage (HPOS).
- Initial release to the WordPress plugins repository.