Now compatible with Translation plugins (like Loco, WPML, etc) meaning you can translate the Checkout, Thank you page and Email notices
For more details about this woocommerce extension, please visit The African Boss
See available screenshots or the store example of Gura Stores for visual details
From Dashboard ( WordPress admin )
Using cPanel or FTP
- Download ‘Checkout with Checkout with Zelle on Woocommerce’ from The African Boss
- Unzip wc-zelle.zip’ file and
- Upload wc-zelle folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
After Plugin Activation
Find and click Zelle in your admin dashboard left sidebar to access Zelle settings
Go to Woocommerce-> Settings-> Payments screen to configure the plugin
Also you can visit the plugin page for further setup instructions.
Does this Zelle plugin integrate with the payment APIs?
This plugin is a quick and easy way to display to your customers your Zelle information.
Unfortunately, this plugin doesn’t integrate with your bank or the Zelle app as an end-to-end payment.
It only displays your Zelle information to the customer so that the customer can know how to proceed in their bank app.
Please check screenshots for more details on what is reported.
기여자 & 개발자
“Checkout with Zelle on Woocommerce”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
자국어로 “Checkout with Zelle on Woocommerce”(을)를 번역하세요.
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
2.1 Oct 15, 2022
- Do not show empty Zelle info
- Enable/Disable note
- Better note signature
- SMS admin notice removed from PRO
- function wc_zelle_ prefix
- Updated assets
- Updated Woocommerce, WordPress, and Freemius compatibility
2.0 Mar 15, 2022
- SMS for Woocommerce compatible
- Internalization of the plugin checkout, thankyou and email
- Freemius update to 2.4.3
1.1 Jan 15, 2022
- Email note updated to include Phone number, Email address and Zelle Name
- Zoho Mail Integration | includes/functions/mail.php
- FAQ section updated
- Screenshots updated
1.0 Dec 15, 2021
- Initial Release