When dealing with numerous similar products, customers frequently find it difficult to make a purchase decision. As a result, making it simple for buyers to compare similar products is an important aspect of e-commerce websites. This feature is not included with the basic installation of WooCommerce. Therefore, this plugin was created with the intention of providing a product comparison tool to WooCommerce.
This is a WooCommerce addon created to help websites enhance user experience and conversion rates, hence increasing website revenues.
Users will notice a product comparison option added to the website immediately after installation, which is quick and convenient. Users may quickly add products to their product comparison list. Users can compare similar products by visually displaying product attributes side by side. The product comparison list is also optimized for mobile devices, allowing customers to explore it anytime, anywhere, and quickly decide which items they need to buy.
Add a comparison option anywhere on your website
Customers will now have the opportunity to immediately compare any product on the product page and catalog pages. They may add, remove, and browse the comparison list anywhere on the website with just one click. Because the button is entirely customizable and has a simple appearance, it won’t interfere with your website’s usability.
Quickly browser the comparison list everywhere
You can choose to display the compare table either on its own page or in an AJAX popup. The widget and bottom bar of this plugin also make sure that your customers don’t miss any products.
Main features of the plugin
- Products compare page.
- Products compare popup.
- Compare widget.
- Products compare bottom bar.
- Compare button on single product pages and catalog pages.
- Button is fully customizable.
- Easily integrate to any theme.
- Fully integrated with WooCommerce by using core API.
This plugin requires WooCommerce to be installed and activated in order to work.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
- In the search field type “WCBoost – Products Compare” and click Search Plugins.
- Once you’ve found it, you can install it by simply clicking Install Now button.
- Download the plugin WCBoost – Products Compare to your desktop.
- Extract the plugin folder to your desktop.
- Upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory.
- Go to Plugins screen and find “WCBoost – Products Compare” in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.
How many products I can compare?
You can compare as many products as you want. This plugin will automatically display theme side-by-side that easily to compare.
Do I have the ability to have a fixed column that wouldn’t scroll if we have many products to compare?
Yes, there the column of features will always be fixed to show in the comparison table.
Yes, you can customize the Compare button style in Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Products Compare section.
Does it support variable products?
Yes, you can add variable products to the compare list, but not the variations.
Yes, by default the compare buttons will be displayed on both catalog page and singular pages.
Yes, this is an optional feature of this plugin. You can enable it in the settings.
Will this plugin work with my theme?
Yes, it will work with any theme, but may requires some styling to make it match nicely.
Does it work with Multisite?
Yes, it does work with WordPress multisite.
Where are plugin’s options
Following the standards of WordPress and WooCommerce, you can find all the settings that relate to the appearance of your website in Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce. There are some core feature of this plugin can also be found in WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Products Compare section.
기여자 & 개발자
“WCBoost – Products Compare”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
- Declare compatibility with the WooCommerce HPOS feature.
- Support for WordPress 6.3
- Support for WooCommerce 8.0
- Fix PHP warning when updating the widget.
- Fix untranslatable words.
- Initial release.