NOTICE: This plugin is compatible only with Webshipper version 2. For the old platform use the plugin “Webshipr – automated shipping”
Webshipper automates the shipping flow in your WooCommerce webshop. In one click your shipments are sent directly to the shipper, a label is generated, and
your tracking informations are available directly from the woo-commerce backend.
- Automate shipping
- Integrate with PostNord DK/SE/NO
- Integrate with Blue Water shipping
- Integrate with Warehouse partners
- Integrate with GLS Shipping
- Integrate with GLS Pakkeshop
- Integrate with Swipbox
- Integrate with DHL Express
- Integrate with DHL Parcel
- Integrate with DHL Freight
- Integrate with DAO
- Integrate with CoolRunner
And many more! https://webshipper.dk/fragtleverandoer/
Brief Version History
- 1.0.0: New plugin released for platform version 2
- 1.0.1 Added Transient Caching for improved performance
- 1.0.2 Added support for multi-currency shops that use WPML
- 1.0.3 Minor fixes during plugin development
- 1.0.4 Minor fixes during plugin development
- 1.0.5 Fixed pickup selector always appearing
- 1.1.0 First public release
- 1.1.1 Readme corrections
- 1.1.2 Minor responsiveness corrections for google maps modal
- 1.1.3 Fixes errors when using gift card plugin
- 1.1.4 Fixed issue in some checkouts, where droppoints could not be located properly
- 1.2.0 Added option to save droppoint in shipping address
- 1.2.1 Added city to the shipping rate quote, to support dynmic price quoting with DHL for some countries
- 1.3.0 Fixed language issues when installing plugin from store. Minor responsiveness fixes for droppoint modal in checkout
- 1.3.1 Fixed issue where removed files werent removed correctly
- 1.3.2 Added message when no droppoints could be found and allowed overwriting of droppoint modal
- 1.3.3 Fixed issue with shipping rates returned as strings
- 1.3.4 Changed action name to be more webshipper specific
- 1.3.5 Added option to run imports async and option to disable recalculating cart totals
- 1.3.6 Added weight unit to rate quote request to properly get shipping rates based on weight
- 1.3.7 Fixed error when accessing internal quote counter
- 1.3.8 Only load assets when on checkout or cart pages
- 1.3.9 Fix bug with scrabled drop point locator values when using alternate delivery address
- 1.3.10 Fix “select” button on droppoint on map not always working
- 1.4.0 Removed Guzzle and replaced with CURL for all Webshipper API requests
- 1.4.1 Changed support url to new support site’
- 1.4.2 Added better support for non-webshipper shipping rates
- 1.4.4 Updated internal HTTP library
- 1.4.5 Fixed drop point selection not working properly for some shops
- 1.4.6 Added check during calculate_shipping to verify that post data is set
- 1.4.7 Fixed rounding error
- 1.4.8 Bumped ‘tested up to’ versions
- 1.5.0 Adhere to WooCommerce requirements by adding sanitisation, escaping, validation and relative filepaths. Also, no more HEREDOC nor NOWDOC
- 1.5.1 Adhere more the WC requirements. More sanitisation, escaping and easier to read multiline strings.
- 1.5.2 Match version numbering across files.
- 1.5.3 Fix issue with filepaths corrupting Webshipper app.
- 1.5.5 Now tested up to WordPress version 6.3
- Go to Plugins > “Add New”.
- Download the Webshipper plugin from WordPress repository and Click “Install Now” to install the Plugin. A popup
window will ask you to confirm your wish to install the Plugin.
If this is the first time you’ve installed a WordPress Plugin, you may need to enter the FTP login credential information. If
you’ve installed a Plugin before, it will still have the login information. This information is available through your web server host.
- Click “Proceed” to continue the installation. The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
- If successful, click “Activate Plugin” to activate it, or “Return to Plugin Installer” for further actions.
- Go to WooCommerce => Settings => Shipping => Shipping Options
- Insert your configuration key from your Webshipper account.
- You are ready to go!