Adding item cost field to general tab in product editing, and add stats for profit calculation.
To make the profit statistic works, you need to:
- Update item cost value in each product editing page, the profit calculation will be calculated automatically for
previous orders that includes currently edited product
- All update to item cost post initial update, will not recalculate previous orders profit
- If you need to update all orders related to the product disregard its purchase date, you need to set the item cost field
empty, save it, then enter again the new item cost price
- Upload folder
/wp-content/plugins/directory. Some other option is
by installing the plugin through Add plugin page in dashboard, search for “woocommerce ksini item cost”
without double quote.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPresss
- Update each product’s item cost through product edit page
- You can vew statistic at “Ksini Profit Report”
To update all orders related with the product, disregard its purchase date, empty the item cost field, save it, then
fill new item cost price and save it again.
- A question that someone might have
Question you may ask.
- Is it free?
- Will it calculate previous orders?
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“Woocommerce Ksini.com Item Cost”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
자국어로 “Woocommerce Ksini.com Item Cost”(을)를 번역하세요.
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
- bug fix on icon url
- updated readme on installation description
- Bug fix on added order, item cost meta data was from order, now fixed.
- jquery-ui style moved from external source to local plugin folder
- Bug Fix
- Put currency value for item cost
- Initial Release