Your email marketing will make more money and require no staff when it’s powered by Rejoiner.
Rejoiner is the only email marketing solution that’s accountable for your entire email program—for less than hiring a new employee.
Rejoiner helps any WooCommerce customer:
- Maximize lifetime revenue per customer with highly personalized cart & browse abandonment, post-purchase, welcome series, win-back and replenishment email campaigns.
- Reduce your cart abandonment rate up to 15% and uncover hidden revenue with automated multistage email sequences at times you schedule.
- Design & develop high-converting, responsive email templates that match your brand’s look & feel.
- Proactively optimize campaigns with personalization, segmentation, A/B testing and more to consistently maximize revenue from every email campaign.
Rejoiner is a monthly fee starting from $199 per month, which includes access to our world-class email marketing team that will help you come up with the right strategy and design and launch your email campaigns for you.
After talking to sales, our team will integrate Rejoiner with your WooCommerce store so you can start capturing valuable data and sending data-driven triggered emails.
How do I get started?
기여자 & 개발자
“WooCommerce Rejoiner”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
Fixes bug in add to list on conversion
Includes the WC_Product object in the wc_rejoiner_cart_item_name filter parameters
- Remove support for RJ1
- Bug fixes for opt-in marketing
- Add wc_rejoiner_optin_list_id filter
- Minor bug fixes
- Support for Rejoiner 2.0
- Add session meta data filter.
- Add promo code features.
- Accept marketing feature
- Add option to send converted customers to a Rejoiner list via REST API.
- Bugfix for AJAX cart sync
- Use native WC session for unique ID. Props @adamchal
- Fix escaping attribute_value for JSON
- Add support for variant images
- Add filters for passing attribute data to setCartItem
- Prevent encoding of double quotes in product title for trackProductView
- Integrate new Rejoiner API
- Add product url and category to setCartItem
- Preserve custom GA utm parameters
- Add screenshots
- Update readme.txt
- Move REST API call to woocommerce_payment_complete action
- Bugfix: prevent empty email parameter for non-logged in users
- Integrate Rejoiner REST API for conversion tracking redundancy – visit Settings > Integration and add your API key and secret to take advantage of this new feature.
- Move refill cart function hook to wp_loaded
- Add new filters: wc_rejoiner_cart_item_name, wc_rejoiner_cart_item_variant, wc_rejoiner_thumb_size – see included sample-functions.php file
- When user is logged in, set ’email’ parameter as part of the setCartData call on cart and checkout, with the customer’s email address
- Undeclared variable bug fix
- Product name escaping bug fix
- Remove description from Rejoiner JS
- Better number formatting
- Prevent display of tracking code on thank you page
- Display tracking only on cart and checkout
- Validate image URLs
- Use excerpt for description
- Better description sanitization
- Initial public release