Once you’ve downloaded the plugin, head over to Ipaymu.com to sign up for an account and get your Api Key.
If you have an Api Key, you can copy and paste that on woocommerce setting > Payment gateway > ipaymu tab, paste on API Key fields. Save it.
Keep in mind, Ipaymu don’t care about your currency yet. You should set up your price on Indonesian currency, because if you set up your price $50/item, Ipaymu going to process that as Rp50/item or IDR50/item.
Installing should be very easy and take fewer than five minutes.
- Upload ‘Woopaymu.zip’ into your blog’s plugins directory (typically
- Unzip the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Sign up and get your Api key on Ipaymu.com
- Copy and paste your api key on woocommerce setting > Payment gateway > ipaymu tab.
- Do I need a Ipaymu.com account to use this plugin?
Yes. Because you will need to receive your money.
- Can I use this plugin for Woocommerce?
yes. This specialist for woocommerce, not for other plugin.
- why in ipaymu I see that my account is not verified?
This happen because Ipaymu require their member verify their personal info for safety.
기여자 & 개발자
“Woopaymu Woocommerce Ipaymu indonesia payment Gateway”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
자국어로 “Woopaymu Woocommerce Ipaymu indonesia payment Gateway”(을)를 번역하세요.
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?