Orignal use case was WordPress themes that used images from facebook which in schools was blocked. By proxying the image through wp-camo images from Facebook will now load in school.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wp-camodirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->WP-Camo screen to configure the plugin
There are two settings that can be configured
- Prevent Mixed Content Errors, which applies a filter to
the_contentwhich finds all
http://images and changes them to wp-camo images.
- Apply WP-Camo to these domains, which will pass images on these domains through wp-camo regardless of if its hosted on https.
In your theme/plugin you can use the filter
wp_camo_hash_url to get the location of the image through WP-Camo.
The image’s url will be a location in
/wp-content/uploads/wp-camo/. The image will be downloaded and cached on the server to reduce load.
There are 2 filters for changing the path wp-camo uploads images to.
wp_camo_disk_pathwhich sets the on disk path of the wp-camo directory.
wp_camo_public_pathwhich sets the public url of the wp-camo directory.
- Images don’t appear
This could be for a few reasons, the most common are:
- WP-Camo could not write to the disk.
- Your web server could not request the image.
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“WP-Camo”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
- Cache the images on the server instead of fetching them anew each request.